If you need to prepare this order, you must complete the findings and order after consultation (form FL-340) and the appendix to the custody and visitation order (parental leave) (form FL-341). You may also need other custody and visitation forms such as forms FL-341 (A), FL-341 (B), FL-341 (C), FL-341 (D) or FL-341 (E). And if there have been other orders, such as.B. family allowances, these forms must also be completed and attached. In practice, many parents attempt to change the custody of the children and be admitted at their application without having to make a substantial change in circumstances, or they or their lawyers establish such a change in circumstances to justify their claim. The main factor that the courts will consider is whether the amendment of the agreement is in the best interests of the child or not. .