Ana`s question: we`ve been married for 15 years and my husband is dying. My mother-in-law helps take care of him at home. I can`t stand to be there because she`s a very toxic woman who looks every opportunity to kill the little relationship I still have with him. We have 3 properties, a lot of debt and a business that I manage myself. He wanted me to shut him up, but what do I have to do after he leaves? He`s very cynical, and I can`t tolerate his sarcasm. I know he`s in pain, but if it takes another six months, I don`t think I can handle it. His mother wants to take him to Panama saying I have no rights over him. I can`t talk to his doctors. She also said she would see that I had nothing at the end. I`d like to know what could happen legally if I left him. Shawn`s question: My son`s father is dead. He was involved in an accident at work. His family hired a lawyer for illegitimate death because he died.

If money is given to the family, can all of this be matched to pay for the custody of delinquent children (which is a significant amount)? It is especially important to make a will if you have broken up with your partner or are about to separate from your partner, because in these difficult times, the person`s wishes must change in the light of separation. Often, when people separate from their partner or spouse or divorce, they will consider it the last effects that would have in the event of death. However, more than ever, it is essential that you consider connecting your will in this difficult time and having one, if you do not have one. For example, you may own a property with your former partner or spouse, and if nothing is done now, they could inherit the entire property after you die. The surviving spouse agrees that the deceased`s estate be distributed as if the surviving spouse had died first; If the executor makes the request, the former spouse will submit a disclaimer for any interest in the estate; that the former spouse does not assert rights against the deceased`s estate; that the former spouse agrees not to receive benefits following the death of the deceased, whether through intestinal custody, will or the trust of the surviving spouse will not accept any appointment as the deceased`s personal representative.