Thanks to the funds made available by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), Sapienza offers bachelors, master`s and doctoral students (who do not have scholarships) to study abroad, either to take exams abroad, to be able to work on their diploma, or at one of the 200 non-community universities that have bilateral agreements with the University of Sapienza. Students should contact the coordinators of the agreement for information on scholarships and other questions for any other doubts about the academic aspects of their mobility phase or from the International Office (ARI). Bilateral mobility agreements between Sapienza University and other universities offer mutual benefits to both outgoing and arriving students, as they do not have to pay additional tuition fees. Outgoing students will generally continue to pay tuition fees in Sapienza, AND NO at the host university. (In some cases, however, there may be a registration fee.) To conclude your apprenticeship agreement (whether it is exams or final research), please contact the contract coordinator to prepare your study abroad program and advise you on activities you can visit at the host university. A full list of mobility agreement coordinators can be find in the download section on the right. The registrazione is generally nella compilazione on line di un Application Form (a secondo Application Form e richiesto qualora the University ospitante preveda alloggi per studenti Erasmus). Per ulteriori informazioni vedi sito Erasmus di Facolté alla voce “University partner.” Potrebbero essere richiesti anche altri documenti quali il Learning Agreement (su modulistica straniera), la certificazione del livello della conoscenza della lingua del posto o altro (i documenti richiesti variano da University a University). Questa operazione, di pertinenza dello studente, deve essere effettuata rispettando i termini (DEADLINE) fissati dalle Istituzioni straniere pena la mancata accettazione. The University straniere contatteranno direttamente i vincitori per e-mail per spiegazioni e informazioni sulle loro procedure di registrazione. Se invece parti per Ricerca Tesi o Dottorato e pertanto non hai esami da darti, compila i campi appositi come da figura e poi termina l`inserimento come da istruzioni qui sopra. From a.y 2020-2021, bilateral mobility grants for the first 5 months of mobility amount to 700 euros/month. From the 6th month of mobility, the amount is 500 euros per month, for a minimum stay abroad of 90 days (3 months).

La pagina del Learning Agreement si divide in tre parti: in alto gli esami/attivity che vuoi sostenere all`estero, poi gli insegnamenti che vuoi avere riconosciuti presso Sapienza e infine sono richiesti altri dati utili alla compilazione del Learning Agreement. The scholarships are paid in two tranches to students. The first tranche, which amounts to 70% of the stock exchange, will be accredited to your bank account within 60 days of signing the contract. The remaining 30% will be accredited when you return. The final 30% will not be accredited until all the necessary documents, as described in the contract, have been filed. Una volta stampato il Learning Agreement, che é gié provvisto della firma elettronica del professore referente, dovrai firmarlo ed inviarlo all`Istituzione straniera chiedendo di controfirmarlo per accettazione. Se University straniera richieda anche una firma su cartaceo, dovrai recarti dal tuo RAM e fare firmare il documento. Ricorda che una volta completo delle firm e timbri richiesti, dovrai obbligatoriamente farne l`upload nell`apposita sezione “UPLOAD DOCUMENTI” della tua pagina personale relint.uniroma1.it/pp2013/login.aspx .

In questo modo, avrai la garanzia che gli esami sostenuti all`estero vengano trascritti in Italia.