It’s been two and a half years since I last made any significant changes to the look of this place, and seeing as the backend has changed since then and I’ve now switched my domains over, I figured it was time I built something a little more custom.

I’ve kept quite a bit of the branding – the daisy and the shade of orange are the same, but I’ve gone for something much bolder and cleaner – mostly in the look-and-feel but I’ve tidied up ‘under-the-hood’ too.

I also finally got around to adding myself an hCard, which I’ve been meaning to do for at least a year.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure everything’s working the way it should, but if not shout out in the comments.